Saturday, September 20, 2014

Duke (Fuqua) Daytime MBA Program - Research Part 2




Well, posting the second part of my research about Fuqua took me some time. Writing an application process is a rigorous and time consuming job. Even after going through so many round of modifications and checks, one feels anxious to hit the submit button. I've submitted my application for early action round on 16th Sep'14. So here is rest of the part of my research.

Things I liked most about Fuqua -

1. Fuqua's Alumni - The word "wow" fall short in describing the culture of this great institute. I'm just amazed seeing the support Fuqua Alumni provide to prospective students. I had pleasure to talk to one of the most kind people. Every single alumni is ready to take time out of your busy schedule and guide you in the process.

2. Team Fuqua Philosophy - Collaboration is in the gene of Fuqua teaching philosophy. If you want to grow in a team setting then this is the right school for you. You will be able to develop relationship for life. Only other school, which I know,shows this kind of  development is TUCK.

3. International student body - Fuqua has the highest international student ratio ( approx 40%), higher than any other b-school. One will have various opportunity to learn about different culture, perspective and ideas from such a big international student body.

Fuqua is an amazing school for people like me, who  is seeking a vivid international experience and eclectic culture. I just fall in love with this school and the philosophy it runs on. Every time I open it YouTube channel, Dean  Boulding's video "Be Consequential" make me lust for the opportunity to be part of this great culture.


You can have a look into the first part of my research here.

If you want to know anything specific of my application progress or want to learn about my research, do drop me a message.


1 comment:

  1. New program of the research is conducted for the success of the students. Yes, the visits of the http://www.personalstatementwriter.com/expert-advice-on-history-of-art-personal-statement-writing/ for the collection of all the factors and facts for the proficiency of the students in research.

    ReplyDelete